Sudhir Sharma is the Founder & Creative Chairman of INDI Design.
Working with owners and CEO’s and trotting to parts of Europe and Asia, Sudhir is a Traveler, Strategist, Photographer, Speaker and Publisher. He has used his expertise in Design and experience in Business processes to lead assignments that shape the future of Industry. He is especially passionate about creating instinctual business processes based on user perceptions and behaviors.
A reputed pioneering Design and Business transformation consultant, Sudhir has 21 years’ experience, working in India, traveling extensively in Asia region and lecturing and speaking in various universities. He sits on the various design, innovation and management Council Boards and Institutions.
- Awarded with the Most Promising Entrepreneurship of the Year 2009 by APEA for his contributions in India’s design business industry.
- Prior to founding INDI, Sudhir founded Elephant Design. As its CEO he lead Elephant to grow into India’s largest and finest Strategic Design Company.
- Publisher and Editor in Chief of the POOL Magazine – India’s first magazine focused on Design, Innovation and Creative sectors.
- Regular press commentator on branding and Design issues for Print and TV channels.
- Founder and President of ‘Designindia’ – an online community of professional designers in India.Designindia has partnered with Rebrand 100, Fine Arts College, Shanghai Normal University (SHNU) Visual Information Design Association of Korea (VIDAK), Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), National Institute of Design (NID) for various events over the years.
- Was a jury at the Turkey Design Awards 2010.
- Was on the jury panel of the inaugural Cannes Lions for Design in 2008, and Adfest in Pattya, Thailand 2009.
- Member of the first India Design Council, constituted by the government of India, and is aluminus of the World Economic Forum (WEF) on the Global Council for Design.
- Led engagements for clients like Bajaj Auto, ICICI, Standard Chartered, Bajaj Finserv, Panacea Biotec, Varroc Group, Sahyadri Hospitals, Commonwealth Youth Games, Venky’s, Volkswagen, Titan Eye & many more.